Master 100 Tons Course
November 6 – December 22,2018 (No class Thanksgiving week)
January 8 – February 16, 2019
April 2 – May 11, 2019
Weekly Meeting Format:
Tuesday 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Thursday 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 5:00 (1 hr lunch) PM
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate good for one year that will satisfy the examination requirement for a USCG Master 100 Tons Near Coastal. You will not have to test with the USCG.
Cost $1,195. Refer a friend to the same course for 10% discount.
Remember, if you have enough sea service for a 6-Pack (360 days), you have enough for a Master. A Master allows you to run inspected AND un-inspected vessels (more than 6 passengers). Always give yourself as many options as possible.
For more information contact Tom Russell
207-774-1067 x7 or email@example.com
BOATING SAFETY CLASSES:
Our aim is for you to walk away with your certification card the same day
– Satisfies mandatory cert requirement for 16-17 year olds to operate PWCs (jet skis) in Maine (we review jet ski laws & safety)
– Satisfies mandatory cert requirement to operate on Maine/New Hampshire border waters and NH educational requirements
– Satisfies Maine BASS Nation safe boating course requirement
– Save up to 10% on boat insurance with many carriers
– Proper Operation & Safety
– Equipment and Trailering
– Laws, (rules of the road, buoys, invasive species, what lakes and ponds are legal for what boating activity)
– Emergencies & Survival (cold water)
– Making sure your boat is legally compliant – no sinking stomach feeling when the warden’s boat approaches)
– Self Help First Aid
This is a lifetime certification that is good nationwide (affiliated with Maine IFW and NASBLA)
Enroll by phone …
Call Tom Russell
207-774-1067 (after hours hit option 7) or
Auxiliary Sail Endorsement
Required for any Master wishing to command an inspected Sailing Vessel.
Master / Mate 100 Gross Tons *80-hour class
** Minimum of 3 students for the 100 Ton class. If the minimum is not reached the class will be scheduled when the minimum is met.
Launch Tender Winter Class 16 hour class
FCC Marine Radio Operator Permit Exam
Call to order study guide and for more details
Basic Boater Safety 6 hour class
Everything you need to know to get started with boating! Covers types of boats, basic rules of the road, types of propulsion and more. Qualifies with most insurance companies for a discount. Please call us for more details.
ABYC Certifications Courses
Check Back Often
Intro To Outboard Engines (1 hour class)
Learn from the best! Our experienced outboard techs go over the inner workings of an outboard engine. Topics included will be basic trouble shooting, routine maintnance, winterization and commissioning.
On the Water Instruction
We can tailor make a course that covers what you want to learn aboard your own vessel. Whether it is the basics of day sailing, performance sailing, cruising, or other aspects of sailing or power boating, our experienced staff are happy to help. Please contact us to set up your lesson!