Due to the corona virus pandemic Portland Yacht Services and Portland Ship Yard will begin a staged opening effective 5/2/2020. We will be following the rules that State of Maine Dept. of Economic & Community Development has established. (Link)
In addition to the Maine guidelines, PYS will have these specific instructions:
- Essential Customers (Commercial Vessels) may access the property 8am to 4:30pm M-F. Please call for access thru the gate.
- In State Recreational Customers may access their OUTSIDE storage boats Saturday and Sunday 8am to 6pm and M-F from 5pm to 7pm.
- In State Recreational may NOT access their INSIDE storage boats until June 1st per the State guidelines. Please call for specific options.
- The main gate will remain closed. Please call for access.
- Out of State customers must follow the 14 day quarantine before entering the facility. (Link)
- The main office will open but will remain locked during business hours. (M-F 8-4:30) We will conduct business thru the window that is labeled with a pink sign.
- The Parts Dept. will be open and will also complete orders via phone and email. Parts can be picked up at the window labeled with an orange sign or they can be shipped. (M-F 8-430 Sat 8-1)
- Service Dept. will communicate via phone and email. Drop off and pick up can be done during normal business hours. (M-F 8-4:30) After hours drop off and pick up is available.
Please help us keep our crew safe by following the guidelines.
Vice President of Operations
Portland Yacht Services/Portland Ship Yard
100 West Commercial St.
Portland, Me. 04101
Office 207 774-1067